- Multiple Users – Sage 50 Complete can be purchased as either a single user or a Multi-user product. The multi-user version supports up to 5 named users but costs significantly less that 5 single user licenses would.
- Support for Terminal Services – Allows Sage 50 to run on a Windows Terminal Server so that remote users can connect to your Sage 50 database. If you have multiple offices that need to see the same data, or want to be able to use Sage 50 from home, or just want to make it easier for your CPA to make month end adjustments, this feature makes it possible.
- Security – To provide the control needed with multiple users, Sage 50 Complete lets you set access levels of None, View Only, Add, Edit, or Full, for each screen for each user.
- 10 Price Levels – increased from 5 in Sage 50 Pro.
- Pricing Formulas – Formulas can be set up by price level for inventory items to streamline the process of recalculating prices. This allows you to recalculate prices for all or part of your inventory with just a few clicks; it does not mean that prices will automatically adjust any time your cost changes.
- Master and Sub-stock Items – Automates the process of creating related inventory items, such as a shirt that comes in small, medium or large and red or white.
- Outlook Sync – Customer, Vendor, and Employee information in Sage 50 Complete can be synchronized with your Outlook contacts so that you only have to enter information once to keep both up to date.
- Time Card Entry for Payroll – In Sage 50 Complete, you can enter time card information which will flow in to payroll. That way you don’t have to manually add up time cards so that you can put the total in Payroll Entry.
- Time and Expense Tickets – In addition to feeding payroll, time tickets can also be used to bill clients for time. Expense tickets make it easy to bill for miscellaneous items such as photocopies that might otherwise be forgotten.
- Fixed Asset Tracking – Complete comes bundled with FAS for Sage 50. It can calculate depreciation for up to 200 assets and post the depreciation entry directly to Peachtree’s general ledger. FAS can be upgraded if you need more than 200 assets.
- Better Job Costing – Jobs can be divided in to phases and phases can be broken down in to cost codes for more detailed job reporting.
- Select For Purchase Order – lets you select all or a range of inventory items for Sage 50 to evaluate and generate purchase orders based on inventory levels.
- Customer Management Center – is a customizable screen that gives you easy access to your customer data. There are 19 areas of information that you can show, hide, or rearrange to fit your needs. Examples include Aged Receivables, Contacts, Sales Orders, Invoices, Item Sales History, and Top Customers over the last 12 months.
- Inventory & Services Management Center – Quickly shows you status and transactions for a selected inventory item (stock or non-stock). It is customizable with 22 different modules including, Sales Invoices, Purchases, Inventory Adjustment, and Sales Backorders. It can also be set up to show build and unbuild transactions for assembly items, as well as the bill of materials. And for any item, you can see a list of assemblies that use it as a component.
- Expanded employee information – Fields in the employee maintenance screen that provide space for emergency contact information, EEO data, and more. There is also a function to track employee review history and next review date.
- Item History By Customer – is a new customizable list that will show sales of all items or a selected item. It can be any column in the list, including item, customer, or date. You can double click entries to view the original transaction. You can also print the list, email it, or send it to Excel.
- Open Multiple Companies – You can now have multiple companies open at the same time in Sage 50 Complete and higher. In all companies opened after the first company some features will be restricted, although most routine data entry and reporting fuctions are not affected
- Vendor Management Center– is a customizable screen that gives you easy access to your vendor data. There are 14 modules that you can show, hide, or rearrange to fit your needs including Aged Payables, Item Purchase Hsitory, Payments, and Purchases/Inventory Received.
- Sage Business Intelligence – turns Excel into a custom report writer for Peachtree. You design report templates in Excel and use SBI to supply the raw Sage 50 data to feed your report. Several prebuilt reports come with SBI including Sales Analysis, Purchases Analysis, and multiple balance sheet and income statement formats. Custom reports can be written from scratch or you can copy and modify any existing report. A single user license for Sage Business Intelligence is included with a new purchase of Sage 50 Complete or higher. A 60 day trial is included for users upgrading from a previous version.